Where does the time go?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yes, it's me.......I wear wigs all the time when I am away from home because my hair, over a period of many years, has become very thin.........the pink hair belongs to me & it is just a creative phase I am going through right now......HAaaaaaa! I am just a wild teenager at heart....my sister-in-law, whom I loved dearly, had cancer & lost part of her face..........this experience taught me that thin hair is nothing but a minor inconvenience........if a wig could have solved her problems, she would have been sailing through........ bless her heart!
I am expressive in my wigs......I have a doz. different ones & wear whichever suits me when I go out.....my dh, family & friends love this about me, & I hope that I am a positive role model for others who have physical shortcomings...I have no time in my life for worrying about negatives........what is the old saying, "If life gives you lemons....make lemonade!" That's me..........Jana

1 comment:

Linda said...

I really like those totes is there a pattern for them? Linda

SEW GOOD FRIENDS BLOG

Crafts. sewing, quilting, machine embroidery, soapmaking, cooking, homemaking, watercolor & commentaries on life....Jana in Missouri invites you to sit down with a cup of coffee!

This is the SGF companion blog, but membership is not necessary to enjoy. Application may be made at sewgoodfriends@yahoogroups.com , but please keep in mind that the SGF List flows smoothly. Bickering & swimming upstream salmon-style are not tolerated & may result in an unsub ... Jana (List Mom)

Bravenet.com

Blog Archive