Where does the time go?

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dorothy was right on track when she said, "There's no place like home." I must add to this that there is nothing like a 3000-mile road trip to make you appreciate your space. Just as I felt a desperate need to get away from home, I felt a greater tug to get back. I missed you friends in cyberspace!
So here I am to "blah, blah, blah" once again.Always remember that listening is optional. HAaaaaaaaaaa!
My poor girls have always had to listen to The World According to Mom show. Though they have learned to tune me down over the years, they could never quite tune me out. I managed to somewhat brainwash them with my opinions much like dust seeps through a cracked window. They never saw it coming.... one day, they woke up & swoosh, they were me.... well not quite, but........................ I can sometimes hear myself as they talk..................... not all the time, but my insights are definitely in their brains & pop out on occasion! (They just cannot keep my wisdom contained though they try & try....lol!)
Anyway, here's hoping that as I compute my thoughts to you once again, that you can be convinced to have more fun, eat dessert first, & live life always on the sunny side.

2 comments:

Char said...

The path to a friends house is never long. Keep that in mind. Missed your cute chatter on here...Welcome back....

Jana Dahmen said...

Thank you, Char! Jana

SEW GOOD FRIENDS BLOG

Crafts. sewing, quilting, machine embroidery, soapmaking, cooking, homemaking, watercolor & commentaries on life....Jana in Missouri invites you to sit down with a cup of coffee!

This is the SGF companion blog, but membership is not necessary to enjoy. Application may be made at sewgoodfriends@yahoogroups.com , but please keep in mind that the SGF List flows smoothly. Bickering & swimming upstream salmon-style are not tolerated & may result in an unsub ... Jana (List Mom)

Bravenet.com

Blog Archive